CASH FOR BUSINESS
If you need cash for business growth or just want to improve cash flow, the invoice factoring process could allow you to release the money that is tied up in your unpaid invoices. By appointing a factoring company you can rid yourself of much of the burden of chasing your debtors as the factoring company will take control of your invoices and assume responsibility for processing them. The factoring company will pay you the cash for business invoices as soon as the invoice has been approved, i.e before it is even paid.
If you need cash for business, factoring can speed up your cash-flow and free up the time spent chasing bad debt. A small fee will be charged for each invoice letting you unlock the money tied up in your unpaid invoices and letting you spend more time focusing on your core business rather than chasing debt.
To find out how easy invoice factoring is, contact us today or complete the form on the right for a no obligation quote. If you prefer more control of your invoices you should consider invoice discounting. We can also advise you on the relative merits of invoice factoring Vs invoice discounting. Both routes will let you free up cash for business so that you can focus on what you do best.
Am I eligible for invoice factoring?
- You are a business based in the UK that sells to other companies
in or outside the UK
- You have at least £50,000 in annual turnover or are a strong startup
- Your invoices are issued with trade credit terms of 14 – 90 days
Why use us?
- We are one of the UK’s largest Finance brokers
- We have relationships with all of the major banks & independent financiers
- All quotes come from recognised & established UK finance companies
- Our Service is FREE, we will never ask you for any money
- Quotes tailored to YOUR business needs