ILM Level 3 Course
Who is the qualification for?
The qualifications is ideal if you have management responsibilities, but have received no formal training and would like to develop their career and move up to the next level of management.
The ILM level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management will provide you with the skills & knowledge to lead, organize and motivate teams.
Therefore if you want to:
- Increase your salary
- Boost your chances of promotion
- Enhance your career prospects
This course is for you.
Who are ILM?
ILM are part of the City & Guilds group who is the leading provider of leadership and management training in the UK. ILM train over 90,000 mangers annually.
Why train with us?
Elearning – The course is delivered by our Elearning platform, which gives you greater flexibility of learning from your home and can be accessed 24/7. You can also studied at your own pace, which allows you to study part-time or full-time.
Support – You will receive a personal support from a dedicated tutor.
Government Support – You maybe eligible for a Government Advance Learner loan to help pay for the course. You have to be 19+ who fulfilled eligibility requirements. This will allow you to pay nothing upfront & repayments start once you earn over £21,000 per year
ILM Membership – Throughout the course you will receive ILM staging membership, with access to exclusive ILM resources and events.
What does the course cover?
The course allows you to focus on the skills you need and your skills gap, which allows the course to be tailored individually for you. The units fall into seven broad areas. These include:
- core management skills – such as understanding how to organise and delegate
- ability to perform management tasks –manage projects, lead meetings
- team leadership – for example, how to motivate people to improve performance
- change and innovation – plan and manage change, create a culture of innovation
- full range of communications skills
- managing people and relationships – negotiation, networking, building relationships
- leadership – understand leadership, use action learning to develop your leadership capabilities.
ILM Level 3 Award, Certificate or Diploma.
Your Level 3 Programme comes with a choice of 3 options; you can therefore choose the breadth of learning to meet your specific needs.
- Award From 5 to 12 Credits
- Certificate From 13 to 36 Credits
- Diploma 37 Credits +
Price – Price on Application
Payment options – If you’re over 19 years of age, this course can be funding using the governments Advanced Learner Loan
Study method – Online, self-paced
Duration – 7 to 12 Months
Qualification – ILM Level 3 in Leadership and Management Awarded by Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM)
Please fill in your details on the Contact page to find out more information about this course.