How invoice discounting works?
- When you raise an invoice up to 90% of the value is released to you immediately
- You as normal request payment from your customers who will never know you use invoice discounting
- When payment is received from your clients you will get the outstanding amount minus agreed fees
Invoice discounting is a cost effective method of improving cash flow
- Low discount / interest charges
- Short notice periods to meet your needs
- Any extras you have agreed to such as credit protection against unpaid invoices
Is invoice discounting right for my company?
- Do you want to improve your working capital and cash flow
– perhaps for use in other areas such as expansion
- Are you a UK businesses with an annual turnover of at least £50,000that trades on credit terms with other UK companies
- Do you want to maintain control of your sales ledger with the cash flow benefits of invoice discounting
How we can help you with your invoice discount needs?
- Get a free assessment on your company’s suitability to invoice discounting
- One of the largest UK invoice discounting brokers
- Relationships with all major independent invoice specialists and banks
- A personal and bespoke service tailored to your needs
If you would like a confidential no-obligation discussion and/or quotes about invoice factoring for your company then please complete the form
Ascot Finance really helped us achieve our financial goals. The slick presentation along with fantastic readability ensures that our financial standing is stable.