Why do i need import trade finance?
- Pay an overseas supplier before you get paid by your customers
- Trade finance will help fix the funding gap by improving cash flow and takes care of complex procedures and paperwork
- You can fund 100% of your overseas purchases including associated costs such as freight, VAT and duty
How import trade finance works?
- Combines import finance and invoice financing to pay overseas suppliers upfront
- The Letter of Credit (LC) and other paperwork is raised and managed on your behalf
- Import trade finance will help you manage your cash flow and reduce the risks associated with international trade
How can Ascot Finance help?
- Free assessment on whether import trade finance is good for your company
- Possibly the largest import trade finance broker in the UK
- All quotes tailored to your requirements
- One stop shop for all your invoice finance needs
- Impartial and free advice and we never ask you for any money
Benefits of trade finance
- Improve Cash Flow – Only pay your suppliers when you get paid from your customers
- Improve Time Management – The process including paperwork can be managed for you so you can concentrate on managing and growing your business
- Reduce Risk & Stress – Using import finance enables you to reduce the risks and worries by reducing the financial unpredictability associated with importing and cash flow
If you would like a confidential no-obligation discussion and/or quotes about invoice factoring for your company then please complete the form
Ascot Finance really helped us achieve our financial goals. The slick presentation along with fantastic readability ensures that our financial standing is stable.